Is this game about the history of freemasonry?
No, the story of the game draws inspiration from real historical events, legends and teachings from freemasonry and mixes everything on an original fictional narrative. All of this in order to create an entertaining educational video game experience.
Can anyone acquire the game?
The game will not be publicly available. Only official Grand Lodges may join our community.
How can my lodge gain access to the game?
You can request your Grand Secretary to contact us directly about the game and form part of the virtual freemason community.
Will the game have continuous support?
Yes, we plan to both support and expand the game with new content and features as the community grows. Always keeping in touch with our freemasonry roots.
What are the technical requirements for running the game?
- Desktop PC
- Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- NVIDIA GeForce 750 GTX or AMD Radeon R7 260 series card or higher with at least 2GB of VRAM
- 8 GB RAM
- 10 GB available on hard drive
- Internet connectivity for user validation